Pop Up Weddings
Planned, designed and styled by the dream team at Level One along with partnered vendors creating a spontaneous, romantic affair. 100% stress free. Budget friendly. With multiple weddings all taking place on the same day, you share the costs of a traditional wedding with other couples while still having all the key moments within a private 90-minute time frame.
Pop Up Package $3000+gst
- Venue & Decor
- Wedding Arch
- 2 Tier Cake
- Celebratory Bubbles
- Bouquet & Buttonhole
- Wedding Planner
How It Works
- Book your 90-minute/ 1.5 hour time-slot
- Pay the deposit of $500
- Invite your guest list of up to 30
- Meet and greet the Event Planner, Celebrant & Photographer
- Complete ‘homework’ given by Celebrant
- Choose your canapés menu and cake flavours
- Choose your music playlist
- Rehearsal Date one week prior to wedding
One The Day
- Arrive dressed as you see fit: heels or high tops
- Bouquet & buttonhole await you
- Bridal Room is set for bridal party
- Guests head to Lounge for Ceremony
- Isle walk and Ceremony
- Reception: canapes, bubbles, cake
- Dance, socialize & group pictures
- Where's the afterparty?
Happily Ever After
- Your photographer Kirsty will send you 100 edited wedding photos within 30 days of your event
- Your Celebrant Annette will send off your officially singed ceremony paperwork to Births, Deaths, Marriages
- Enjoy complimentary bubbles on your anniversary dinner at Level One the following year
Kirsty Lee Photography
Meet Kirsty. Things to note about her; she has a wee son named Archer, an American Bulldog, Meg and a fat cat called Cartman. Equally important, she has being photographing for many years, but took it out to the public about 7 years ago. Her wedding work speaks for itself, so have a peak at her website. Capturing moments from small gestures between couples to more demure & poised, always ready to snap up a gorgeous image. Portfolio l Kirsty Lee Photography
The backdrop to the ceremony is a toi toi arch, bohemian rug & pots, greenery, vases & candles
All can be standing, seated or a mixture of both. Chairs used are natural wood with various prints on them. Classic and picturesque.
It’s your day and your ceremony. This part of the wedding can be the focal point or the formality. It’s really up to you whether the ceremony is 15 or 35 minutes long.
The Celebrant will ask you a series of questions upon meeting and getting to know leading up to the wedding date. These questions determine all the finer details about the sort of ceremony you would like and the type of couple you are.
The relationship formed with your Celebrant is where the tender, funny, or special moments arrive during your Ceremony. It’s her knowledge of your LOVE and journey together that make the ceremony extra special on the day as well as providing addition support to you and your family and friends.
Once the Ceremony Concludes let’s move into the Chef’s Dining Room for the Reception. You may choose to use this time any way you like. In addition to canapes, cake and bubbles you might want a quick boogie with everyone on the dance floor. Maybe a group photo and speeches. Tailor your wedding the way you wish.
Can be broken down into a 10 minute mingle and be seated arrival. 25-minute ceremony and 55-minute reception. This time slot is yours to make MAGIC with, but we will be strict on keeping to a tight schedule. Please consider this before booking a Pop-Up Wedding and discuss all options with your wedding planner.